Say good bye to your Mouse, Use the keyboard instead (Part 3)
Hope you are familiar with most of the keyboard shortcuts on the previous posts, but you must be wondering what can this key with the windows logo can perform. And if you have tried it already, would have noticed that it can activate the start menu when you press once, and it goes back if you press it again. But there is a lot you can do with that key if you can get your hands on these combination.
- Windows Logo (Display or hide the Start menu)
- Windows Logo+BREAK (Display the System Properties dialog box)
- Windows Logo+D (Display the desktop)
- Windows Logo+M (Minimize all of the windows)
- Windows Logo+SHIFT+M (Restore the minimized windows)
- Windows Logo+E (Open My Computer)
- Windows Logo+F (Search for a file or a folder)
- CTRL+Windows Logo+F (Search for computers)
- Windows Logo+F1 (Display Windows Help)
- Windows Logo+ L (Lock the keyboard)
- Windows Logo+R (Open the Run dialog box)
- Windows Logo+U (Open Utility Manager)
Hope you will enjoy using the keyboard more, specially if you are a laptop user.